Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
3Plus Mini Mentoring Event London
Thursday, September 27, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
No work, net(work)ing! Have fun!
Unique access to senior women worth knowing
"Inspiring! " Sacha - Brussels "Highly motivating fabulous women!" Shannon - New York
"Better than great!" Rasti - Brussels
- Raise the career issues you don't usually feel safe enough to mention
- Learn from the experience of high profile professional women to reach your career dreams! (scroll down for more info)
- Business image looking tired? Re-invent yourself with a new photo by The Reinvention Diva
- Play Gender Jeopardy to win a personal branding prize worth £900
- Other prizes -just bring your business card!
Twitter hashtag #3PlusLondon
Facilitated by Dorothy Dalton - Co Founder 3Plus International
Vanessa Vallely - Chief of Staff/Head of Business Management/PMO Director, Aviva Investors. Founder, We Are The City
Heather Melville - Regional Sales Director, RBS, Corporate Banking Division, Founder:RBS Focused Women's Network
Uxio Malvido - Principal Adviser, Diversity and Inclusion, Rio Tinto
Lorraine Byrne - EMEA Director of Revenue Recognition, Salesforce.com
Patti Dare - Global Learning and Development Director, Altera
Ashanti Akabusi - Founder VirtuBrands
Susan Popoola - CEO Connings Tower, Author " Consequences: Diverse to Mosaic Britain
Sharon Eden - Founder Eden Dynamics Author "Wack around the Head"
18.00 -18.30: Welcome drink and networking
18.30 -19.30: Questions to the panel
19.30 -20.00: Wine and canapés
20.00 - 2100: Table mentoring followed by Gender Jeopardy & raffles
Sponsored by: Helms Briscoe
Refunds are only possibly in the event of cancellation